Watertightness - Geomembrane
- Material depending on the stored liquid
- Food quality for drinking water
- Anti-UV treatment
- Ten-year warranty on watertightness*
* Our geomembrane supplier provides a ten-year warranty on watertightness.
The membranes are assembled at the factory to the exact dimensions of the tank (diameter and height).
When the tanks are equipped with a sump, it is also prefabricated at the factory. A geotextile felt is positioned between the geomembrane and the concrete base, to protect it from the asperities of the concrete.
Watertightness by mastic joint sealant
The application of a mastic joint sealant - polyurethane, silicone - between the metal sheets ensures the watertightness of the tank.
For the bottom of the tank, the concrete base is then treated with a water repellent.
- Steel tray type self-supporting cover: protection against the intrusion of external elements
- Conical shape, flat...
- Materials depending on the intended purpose of the tanks (drinking water, fire water, process water...) and locations (seaside, saline and aggressive atmosphere).
- Self-supporting structure formed of galvanised steel profile, aluminium...
- Bib in galvanised sheet to ensure the finish between the cover and the shell of the tank.
It is equipped with a peripheral inspection hatch accessible by the caged ladder.